Blood Codes - Blood Ckodes


BLOOD CKODES


· ACE,DEUCE,TREY-VIOLATION 
· AddictsPalato-beef 
· ALL EYEZ ON YOU-GIVE ME OUTSIDE CONTACT 
· All in dia family-got ox (?) 
· All in together yall - UBN 
· ALWAYS & FOREVER-BLOOD 4 LIFE 
· AK-47-I got beef with him 
· AK.47-IT'S WAR ON SITE THERE'S BEEF 
· AK47-Kill or murder 
· All The Way Through-Keep in touch 



· ATTICA-IT'S ON AIN'T NOTHIN TO TALK ABOUT 
· BALLER-PLAY REC, A drug dealer or gangsta 
· Back to safety- Hand to hand combat is a must 
· B-Life-He's a liar 
· B-more-Try to get familiar 
· B-TOWN-O.B.C.C. 
· Baltimore-Gettin familiar 
· Beamed up like the sun- Red down 
· Being kool fool - I don't deal in emotions 
· BELL'S-CELLS OR DORMS 
· Be richer - Set it off sing that @#%$-sing-sing 
· Billy Bad Ass-Tough Guy 
· Bklyn-I trust him 
· BLAZIN BILLY-SEX,MONEY,MURDER 
· Blowfish-Send That 
· Blood banger - You my dog 
· Blood die - All dogs go to haven 
· BLOOD DROP-BABY G 
· BLOOD PRESSURE-TIL THE DEATH OF ME 
· BLOOD RUSH-EAT FOOD MAKE A MOVIE NIGGA 
· Blood stone-acting up 
· Blood Stain - Organizer or original gangster 
· Bloodstone villian- I love my set 
· Bloodstone villian-Love my set 
· BLUE FLU-I DON'T TRUST HIM 
· Bounty Hunter-Bangin 
· BRACE YA SELF FOOL-BE SMART USE INTELLIGENCE OVER
EMOTION 
· Breaker 1-He @#%$ 
· Breaker 2-Don't trust him 
· Breaker3-I trust him 
· BROOKLYN-I DON'T TRUST HIM BLOOD 
· Brought Feds to my spot-He/She faking moves 
· Brownies-Brown garden gloves, used by gang members
for fighting or shooting, so as not to leave
fingerprints 
· BruceLeRoy-0004 sure 
· Build-He's @#%$ blood 
· BumbleBee-LatinKing 
· BURGERS-LATIN KINGS 
· BROUGHT FEDS TO MY SPOT-BE FAKING MOVES 
· CALIFORNIA LOVE-WEEDS 
· CANDY LAND-GREEN HAVEN 
· Can't see-Set trippin 
· Cash flow-Jewel shines 
· Cash Flow-Gold,shines, money 
· CHECK CASHED-FLATHEAD BONE CRUSHER 
· CHECK ONE-LISTEN TO ENEMY ON GATE 
· Cluckhead-crack 
· C-K-K-Crip&King Killa 
· Closeup-I see him 
· Concrekingle - play the rarcd 
· Co banger - No blood 
· Cold Miller-I'm in love 
· Cold miller-You in love 
· Color Blind-I'm eatin his food, don't care who he is


· Crab face - Bitch ass nigga 
· Crown Height-Step to your Bi (BIZ?) 
· D.-by-Send that down 
· DA BLOOD BANGER-YOU MY DOG 
· Da blood pressure - to the death of me 
· DA GODFATHER FLOW-REAL G'S DON'T DIE 
· Dat fool be drinking - This person is lying 
· Dat fool be short - This person doesn't know what
they are talking about 
· DAWARLD G-183RD GANGSTA 
· DAY ONE-@#%$ IS REAL BLOOD 
· Death do us part-You my road dog 
· DEATHROW-N.Y.C. 
· Deep pocket-Weapon 
· Dime and a nickle - You know what we about 
· Dirt red - It's all good 
· DIGGING IN DA STASH-YOU SLIPPIN; YOU LOSIN IT 
· D.O.A. - Yes blood 
· DON JUAN DA MARCO-I CAN'T BE FADED 
· Donald Gee-one eight trey gangsta 
· Double Dog - Lay low dogs 
· DOUBLE DUECE-WATCH DAT NIGGA 
· DOWN LOW-I HEAR YOU BLOOD 
· DO YOU WANNA RIDE-TEAR HIS ASS UP; EAT FOOD 
· DRIPPIN-CLOTHES/COLORS 
· DROP TOP-DID YOU GET DRUGS 
· DUMB DUMBS-DISARMED 
· DUST EATER-SNAKE 
· Eastside-You my dog 
· Eastside till I die-@#%$ everybody 
· EASTSIDE TO WESTSIDE-@#%$ EVERYBODY 
· EastCoastLove-Trees 
· ee LOC-Blood Out 
· ENUFF OF US-KEEPIN IT REAL 
· ENVOGUE-HOLD ON 
· E-ERRICK-KIT2-ENEMY KILLER 
· Enough of us - Keep it real 
· E-Ricket-Enemy 
· EXTRA CLIP-WITH 
· FILLER UP NIGGA-CIGARETTES 
· Fire walker - He @#%$ 
· FIVE O'CLOCK IN DA MORNING-BE ON POINT FOR AMBUSH 
· FIVE ON IT-I NEED A GAT 
· FLASHLIGHT-Police is Rolling 
· Flashlight-Search saved(?) 
· Flat line-I'm gonna miss you Blood 
· Flintstone-The kids 
· FLINSTONES-I MISS MY KIDS 
· FLIP DA CLIP-PUT IN WORK 
· FOREVER FEELING-I LOVE AND MISS MY KIDS 
· FOUR & BETTER-WHAT'S UP 
· FOUR EYES NIGGA-WATCH YOUR BACK 
· Forgotten-Blood out 
· For the Homies-I'm going to miss you, blood 
· Frank White-kill kay 9 
· For real, for real-That nigga 
· Four & Better-What's up 
· FreakyDeaky-Shut up,Listen 
· FREDDY KRUGER-ELMIRA 
· FRIDAY 13TH-ATTICA 
· FRANK NITTY-MAD DOGS 
· FREAKY TYPE-BLOODSTONE VILLIAN 
· Full-Geat-Geat-gang clothes, colors, hats, actually
uniforms 
· G-Down-Short for gangsta down or dressed in gang
attire. 
· G-STACKIN FOOL-YOU KNOW I BE DOIN MY THING 
· G's Up-Real G's Don't Die 
· GangstaDim-You hear me 
· GANGSTA MACK-PULLING BACK CHILLIN 
· GangstaParadise-Queens 
· Gangsta theme-@#%$ is real 
· Gangsta stroll-Visit 
· Gangsta 6-I can't be faded 
· Gangsta 9-Real G's don't die 
· Gangsta 14-You slippin' 
· GET DA NIGGA-YOU DA MAN 
· No you the man 
· GEORGE JACKSON-FIGHT/ANGRY 
· Ghetto Fantasy-He fakin moves 
· GhostTown-Bronx 
· GIMME DA LOOT-ME & HIM GOT BEEF @#%$ DA NIGGA 
· Godfather flow-Real G don't die 
· Golden, Platinum-GKB's finest 
· GOT CHA OPEN FOOL-HE'S LYING 
· GOT DAT FOOL-NA YOU DA MAN 
· Got that Nigger-You the Man 
· Gray-Move on Police 
· GraveYard-HDM 
· HAIRY 6 WHO-HANDCUFF BONE 
· Half dead - Your a sucker for love 
· HalfGlass-I hear you blood 
· High school sweet heart - I'm a thinker 
· HOME GROWN-C73 
· Hot Miller-Show no love 
· I-95 - Send the message 
· IF I CAN SEE IT I CAN BE IT-SPEAK 200 DEEP 
· I'M SAYING DOG-GOOD LOOKING I NEEDED THAT 
· Inglewood-Don't put him on point 
· Insecto-A disrespectful term used against the Netas,
which means low down. 
· IN STEREO-DON'T TALK JUST LISTEN 
· It's a must-Keep it real 
· JASON LIVES-CLINTON 
· JULIO AND SONNY-GANGSTA KILLER BLOODS 
· Just me and my flag - I'll never cross UBN 
· Just valentine-Stressin' 
· K-9 - Police 
· LOLO MILLER-YOUR IN LOVE 
· Keep bang now - Move handle B 
· KEEP IT GOING NOW-HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS MAKE MOVES 
· Keep reading-Be on point 
· Kickin-Chillin 
· La La-MUTHA @#%$ PEACE 
· Las Vegas - If you get caught slipping you a dead
nigga 
· LIKE A MILLION NIGGAS MARZHING-KEEP GANGIN 
· LIVING ROOM-VISITS 
· LOCK AND LOAD-I DON'T GIVE A @#%$ WHAT WE GO THROUGH
I LOVE YOU 
· Low Rider-Straight trippin 
· MAKE IT HOT ENUFF-PREPARE FOR WAR 
· Mad swams Blood-Check that cat 
· Mad dog-All day 
· Mark-he/she ain't right 
· Manhatten-Don't trust him 
· MANHATTAN-I TRUST HIM BLOOD 
· Meeting-A gang gathering to choose a riding party or
group of shooters to invade enemy territory. 
· Miller-vibe kite 
· Miller 3-Blood eyes, Blood stare 
· Miller Draft-I'm thinkin' about it 
· MILLER THRILLER-THINKING 
· Million Nigger Marching-keep bang it 
· MONKEY BALLS-STOP PLAYIN, STOP BULLSHITTIN 
· MR. FREEZE-YOU IN LOVE 
· MR.WINDOW-DEATH, KILL, MURDER 
· MountingUp-Starting out on the mission. 
· Nature- Girl or wifey 
· Never ever-He never eat food 
· New York food-Tear his ass up 
· New York moment-Thats dat bullshit 
· NICKLE BAG-5%, God Body 8 
· Nine trey gangsta-All in together ya'll 
· Nine Trey way-New York City 
· Norman Bates - He can't think straight 
· Nothing but nigger-I got 100% blood love for you 
· NUTTIN BUT NIGGA-100% BLOOD LOVE 
· NUTTIN TO LOSE-SAME HERE FOOL 
· NY LOVE-DOPE 
· O.G. MACK 10-THAT'S MY WORD 
· OG Ty-I'm goin to miss you 
· OG Tye - I feel your pain 
· OneGlass-You Da Man Dog 
· One half-You the man 
· One whole-No you the man 
· One time-Cops 
· ONLY GOT ONE-MOTHER / FATHER 
· Over 31 cents - All we got is us 
· Ox - Razor Blade 
· PAINT DA TOWN RED-BLOOD RULE 
· Pepsi cola-Who's that 
· Peter roll-Murder, Death, Kill (Move on him) 
· Philler up - Ciggerets 
· Phonecall-Letter from N.Y. 
· PHONELINE-DID YOU GET ANY MAIL BLOOD 
· PHOTO MAT KODAK-MAKE THE CALL WE CAN BALL 
· Planning-GKB call 
· PSYCHO Ward-OBCC 
· Queens-He's @#%$ 
· QUEEN OR BUILD-HE'S @#%$ BLOOD 
· QueenBees-A disrespectful term used against the
Latin Kings. 
· Quick like hype - Bloodshed 
· Read the walls - Put to work 
· Real-Right blood 
· RED BLOW-THAT'S DAT BULLSHIT 
· RED DOG-BLOOD STAR 
· Red flat - Thats bullshit 
· RED HEAT-HE/SHE DOES SHOW LOVE 
· Red heat / 301 - I got a gat ready to eat 
· RED MAN-I TRUST HIM 
· Red rider-Female Blood 
· RIP - Use your head 
· Road Dog-My Heart 
· Rollin 3-Can't be faded 
· Rollin 7-You slippin Blood 
· Rollin 9-You wrong Blood 
· Rollin 10-You right 
· ROLLIN 10-YOUR RIGHT BLOOD 
· Rollin 15-Creepin 
· Rollin 18-Real G's don't die 
· Rollin 21-Don't be stupid 
· Rollin 30-Being Blood ain't easy 
· Rollin-41-Visit 
· ROLLIN 41-I AM GOIN TO THE VISIT 
· Rollin 60-I'm an E-Ricket killa 
· ROLLIN 60-LISTEN TO THE E-RICKET SPEAK 
· Rollin 90-No 
· Rollin 0-Showin out 
· Rolling stone - United we stand 
· RASCO-POLICE 
· Rosco-Female Police 
· RUFF SEX 013-I GOTTA GET READY TO EAT FOOD 
· Rough&Rugged-@#%$ Peace 
· SALAMI-MUSLEMS 
· SAND STORM-WHERE 
· SAN HOE SAY-C95 
· SAY IT AGAIN-WHOEVER/WHATEVER 
· SAY WHAT-YOU MY DOG TOO 
· SBB - Its on 
· SCARFACE-NY BLOODS 
· SCOOBY DOO-YOU KNOW YOU BE MY ROAD DOG 
· SEEING EYE NIGGA-I GOT YOUR BACK 
· SEE ME NIGGA-DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM 
· SELF DESTRUCTION-HE/SHE AIN'T RIGHT 
· Sex, Money, Murder-put in work 
· Shacktown-Uptown 
· Shining Star- yo he got to get it soon 
· Slippin-Not paying Attention, Not being Vigiliant 
· Shooting bullets thru me - Don't do me like that 
· SlobGame-Used against our enemies to find out, what
gang their from, or who their rollin with 
· Shampoo-Trees 
· SHINING STAR-HE GOTTA GET IT SOON 
· SING DA @#%$-SING SING 
· Skyline Blood-I'm vibin kid 
· SLEEP WALKER-WATCH HIM HE SCHEMIN 
· Sly fox - Creeping on the come up 
· SMOKEY BEAR-BEACON 
· SNOW BLIND-WHO 
· SPLISH SPLASH-OX,RUG,RAZOR 
· Special-Looked out crazy 
· Special-Crazy 
· Splish Splash-Burner 
· Sprite-I need some 
· Street Dreams-Sucker for love 
· Sprite in a cup-You got some 
· Standing Strong-Lay low 
· Stone cold-I don't know Blood 
· SUN DOWN OUT OF TOWN-ALL DAY 
· SUN STROKE-HE HOLDING SHINE 
· T.Rogers-GodFather,O.G. for real 
· TAKE OUT ORDER-ENEMY 
· TalkNigga-Who 
· Tangueray-You hear me 
· They crossed out - UBN cant be faded 
· THICK LIKE QUICK-BLOOD 
· THREE TIMES-I NEED SOME @#%$ 
· THUG LIFE-I LOVE MY SET 
· TO MY HOME-I'M GONNA MISS YOU BLOOD 
· TONY STARKS-VALENTINE 
· TOO COLD-ICE PICK 
· Triple B's - Lets make moves 
· Triple beam nah mean-Enemy 
· Triple 0 - Burns 
· Triple 0-For show Ghetto star 
· Triple one-Bitch ass nigga 
· Triple 3-it's on 
· Triple 5-gatt/burner /Razor blade 
· Triple 6-it's on nigger 
· Two Gun Harry-mad stone blood 
· Trouble-Police 
· U.B.N.-United Blood Nation 
· U.N.B.N., or U.B.N.=United Blood Nation, the
vanguard organization representing the blood nation 
· Upper eastside - We all bang alike 
· Untouchable-He @#%$ 
· UP TOP-YOU HEAR ME BLOOD 
· VEGETARIAN-HE NEVER EAT FOOD 
· WallBagin-Writing your sets name on a wall,
advertising. 
· Walker - Lite 1 match 
· Washington D.C.-Stay on point 
· WASHINGTON D.C.-BE ON POINT BLOOD 
· Washington D.C.-Watch your back 
· Watts-Keep it real 
· WATTS-IT'S REAL BLOOD 
· Way past cool - Your a sucker for love 
· WestCoastLove-Cigarettes 
· Westside havarol-@#%$ everybody 
· WEST SIDE HARVARD-@#%$ EVERYONE WHO AIN'T BLOOD 
· WHAT? YALL DON'T KNOW-ACTIN UP 
· WHITE JUSTICE/BLACK GRIEF-WHEN YOU GOT TO GO TO
COURT 
· WHO DAT-BLOOD OUT 
· WhoThat-He Food 
· WooHa-Matches 
· WILD CHILD-H.O.M. 
· Written on the walls - I let him know already 
· WOLF PACK-HOLD ME DOWN NIGGER 
· X-MEN-NETAS,@#%$ 
· X-SCAPE FOOL-OFF DA HOOK DAT GANGSTA @#%$ 
· YELLOW BACK-YOU @#%$ 
· You can call me crazy-@#%$ if he black,I’m gonna eat
him 
· 1ST AVE-SUNDAY 
· 2ND AVE-MONDAY 
· 3RD AVE-TUESDAY 
· 4TH AVE-WEDNESDAY 
· 5TH AVE-THURSDAY 
· 6TH AVE-FRIDAY 
· 7TH AVE-SATURDAY 
· 0-Right Now 
· 00 Gangsta-should out (?) 
· 000-Blood/B-Dog 
· 000-BLOOD 
· 001-I got 100% blood love 
· 001-Ghettos 
· 003-Mad dog stare 
· 007-Eat Food, get bloody 
· 007-Know what I mean 
· 009-What's up? 
· 009 OR 090-WHAT'S UP 
· 010-Baby G 
· 012-Look in 
· 013-Get him/tear him up 
· 014-Put ya stroll 
· 015-Let me know 
· 015-GET BACK TO ME BLOOD 
· 019-kite 
· 020-Real G 
· 023-Watch your back 
· 025-you sure 
· 025-What rank is you 
· 027-How long you been blood 
· 031-I am Blood 
· 036-BITCH OR GIRL 
· 038-Hold on 
· 041-That nigga 
· 041-Kill the crip 
· 050-BE ON POINT 
· 061-GHETTO STAR 
· 073-TEAR HIM UP BLOOD 
· 091-Send a kite 
· 0001-Enemy 
· 1/2 glass-I hear you 
· 1 glass-You the man 
· 1 TIME-POLICE 
· 2A-High or drunk/scheming 
· 2 glass-You know the man 
· 3-Srapped 
· 4 eye nigga - Watch your back 
· 5 Alive- Blood kills 
· 5 O'Clock in the morning-be on point for the ambush 
· 5 on it - I need a gat 
· 5 - Trey-7-You know these niggas are erikits 
· 5-9 Brims-Blood ruler 
· 6-must die-All enemies 
· 6-Hispanic Gang Member 
· 7th grader - Start thinking 
· 7-LOC 
· 8 dollar story - It's either me or them 
· 8-Penetration 
· 9BRIM-BLOODS RULE 
· 9 Nickel-Ambush 
· 9-No limits 
· 10-Show your Gang Affiliation 
· 10&10 - set trip 
· 12-Loyalty to your set, tough and ready to shoot. 
· 13-Disrespect 
· 13/13-your in violation 
· 14-Joined In 
· 17-Put it away 
· 18-Farming 
· 18-kill Germans 
· 20-20-WHAT'S POPPIN 
· 21-Dot a line 
· 25cent-He cool 
· 25-On Sit 
· 31-Fight 
· 32C - letter kite 
· 32 CENT-A KITE 
· 40-0-DOWN LOW 
· 44-BLOODIN AIN'T EASY BUT IT SURE IS FUN 
· 50cent-I love him 
· 50/50 Love-Blood related 
· 69-SHAKE DOWN 
· 100-That's that bullshit Blood 
· 100-Natural 
· 101-BITCH 
· 101=Right 
· 105-Cool 
· 109-Snitch 
· 111-Bitch ass nigga 
· 111 OR 222-BITCH ASS NIGGA 
· 112-lay low, blood 
· 112-on the side of you 
· 115-Back Off 
· 119-Big dealer on site 
· 130-ROLL CALL 
· 130 - Crazy look out 
· 145-I'll holler at ya 
· 147-its on 
· 150-He bugged out 
· 150-BUGGING OUT ACTING UP 
· 151-Wrong 
· 153/158-Kill Germans 
· 160-A book 
· 165-Respect that 
· 165-Got that 
· 169-stay together 
· 175-Check surrounding 
· 182 - Aint you cool 1 with these cats 
· 183-Watch ya back 
· 183rd you heard- Whats poppin 
· 186-Stress/stay on point 
· 186-BE ON POINT FOR AMBUSH 
· 187-KILL OR MURDER 
· 200-Talk to me in Blood 
· 200 DEEP-SPEAK IN CODES 
· 200-Da enemy 
· 211-J.M., Jack Move 
· 211-Lay low 
· 211 OR 112- LAY LOW 
· 212 - I dont trust this person or people 
· 212-I'M VIBING DOGS 
· 218-Set trippin 
· 220-Play your gate 
· 220-PLAY YOUR GATE BLOOD 
· 222-Put up/away 




K3THMXHGTMYS